Founded in 1986, Omnicom Group is a strategic holding company that manages a portfolio of global market leaders. Our companies operate in the disciplines of advertising, marketing services, specialty communications, interactive/digital media and media buying services. Omnicom Group includes:
- Three global advertising brands
BBDO Worldwide, DDB Worldwide, and TBWA Worldwide.
- Leading U.S.-Based National Advertising Agencies
Arnell, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, GSD&M, Martin|Williams, Merkley+Partners, and Zimmerman Partners.
- Diversified Agency Services (DAS)
DAS consists of a global enterprise of more than 100 companies that provide services in direct marketing/consultancy, public relations, promotional marketing, and specialty communications.
- Omnicom Media Group (OMG)
Omnicom's leading media agencies are part of OMG. The Group consists of two full service media companies, OMD Worldwide and PHD Network, as well as several media specialist companies.
Recognition and Rankings
- Omnicom Group's agency brands are consistently recognized as being among the world's creative best. Omnicom global advertising agency networks, BBDO Worldwide, DDB Worldwide and TBWA Worldwide once again dominated the International Advertising Festival at Cannes, winning 57 awards, or more than twice as many of any rivals, including the Grand Prix, the industry's most prestigious.
- Forbes elected Omnicom to the Forbes Platinum 400 list of the Best Big Companies in America.
- The Wall Street Journal ranked Omnicom Group Number One in its peer group for our ten-year average annual total return to shareholders.