NEW YORK, June 12, 2018— At the 64th annual Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Omnicom (NYSE: OMC) and its agencies are designing content-rich experiences for attendees with a significant presence on and off the stage. This year, festival-goers can expect to hear from some of the brightest minds in communications on a range of important industry topics including data-driven creativity for smarter storytelling, diversity and talent development, and the future paradigm of the marketing business.
Omnicom will make a rare appearance on the mainstage with Chief Diversity Officer, Tiffany R. Warren, who will be joined by HP’s CMO Antonio Lucio, to discuss the power diversity has in delivering transformational business results, enhancing creative output and speaking to customers with relevance. Tiffany will be participating in a number of sessions focused on equality and inclusion such as: Yes We Cannes! Supporting Female Leaders in Media and Advertising at The Girls Lounge. She is also an ambassador of HP’s #MoreLikeMe program.
Ketchum is the title sponsor of the Young Marketers Competition for the 8th straight year.
Below are some of the highlights:
- Tiffany R. Warren, SVP, Chief Diversity Officer of Omnicom Group, joins HP on the mainstage to present: Diversity – a Values Issue and Business Imperative – Requires Bold Action
- Andrew Robertson, President & CEO of BBDO Worldwide, presents: Sex, Drugs, Rock n’ Roll and Advertising
- Nick Garrett, CEO of Clemenger BBDO, together with Google, will address the question: What Does the Agency of the Future Look Like?
- Ari Weiss, Chief Creative Officer of DDB North America, takes the stage with Mars Incorporated to present: How Skittles’ “Most Exclusive Ad” Subverted the Super Bowl
- Alexander Kalchev, Executive Creative Director of DDB Paris, joins a lineup of speakers for Chief Creatives on the Beach
- Jeff Goodby, Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of GS&P, will go one on one with Fire & Fury author Michael Wolff to discuss The New Normal
- Karen Strauss, Chief Global Strategy & Creative Officer of Ketchum, and Andrés Ordóñez, Chief Creative Officer of Energy BBDO team up to present: Can Creative Marketing Help Solve the Opioid Crisis?
- Ciro Sarmiento, Chief Creative Officer of Dieste, will be joined by top Latin creatives for the session: One Argentinian, One Brazilian and One Colombian Walk into a Bar
Omnicom Media Group
- Scott Hagedorn, CEO of Hearts & Science, will shed light on Consumers in the Age of Attention Armageddon
- Mike Cooper, CEO of PHD Worldwide, will be featured in Creativity on the Couch: What Psychoanalysis Can Tell Us
- Renato Fernandez, Chief Creative Officer of TBWA\Chiat\Day LA, joins a panel discussion around original entertainment during Giving Filmmakers the Final Cut: What’s in It for Brands?
- Al Moseley, Global President and Chief Creative Officer of 180LA, will take part in the CMO Accelerator program
The complete schedule of event programming by day can be found at OmnicomEvents.com.
Joanne Trout, 212-415-3669, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Chung Loy, 212-415-3452, email@example.com